Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Zora Neale Hurston; Zora Neale Hurston; Zora Neale (1891-1960) Hurston; Zora Neale Hurston|
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0521387752 9780521387750 9780521383783 0521383781|
|Description:||viii, 129 pages ; 23 cm.|
|Contents:||Introduction / Michael Awkward --
The personal dimension in Their eyes were watching God / Robert Hemenway --
"Crayon enlargements of life" : Zora Neale Hurston's Their eyes were watching God as autobiography / Nellie McKay --
The politics of fiction, anthropology, and the folk : Zora Neale Hurston / Hazel V. Carby --
Power, judgment, and narrative in a work of Zora Neale Hurston : feminist cultural studies / Rachel Blau DuPlessis.
|Series Title:||American novel.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Michael Awkward.|
- Hurston, Zora Neale. -- Their eyes were watching God.
- African American women in literature.
- Hurston, Zora Neale.
- Their eyes were watching God (Hurston)
- Hurston, Zora Neale (1891-1960). -- Their eyes were watching God.
- Noirs américains -- Dans la littérature.
- Noires américaines -- Dans la littérature.
- English fiction
- United States
- Their eyes were watching God (Hurston, Zora Neale)