Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
James W Hall
|Description:||xviii, 750 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.|
|Contents:||1. Overview of auditory neurophysiology : past, present, and future --
2. Anatomy and physiology principles of auditory evoked responses --
3. Introduction to auditory evoked response measurement --
4. Electrocochleography : protocols and procedures --
5. ECochG : clinical applications and populations --
6. ABR parameters, protocols, and procedures --
7. ABR analysis and interpretation --
8. Frequency-specific auditory brainstem response (ABR) and auditory steady-state response (ASSR) --
9. ABR : pediatric clinical applications and populations --
10. ABR : adult diseases and disorders and clinical applications --
11. Auditory middle latency response (AMLR) --
12. Auditory late responses (ALRs) --
13. P300 response
|Responsibility:||James W. Hall III.|
Authored by a leading clinical audiologist, the text is both complex and accessible, offering extensive review of test principles, protocols, and procedures for clinical application.
The practical coverage of material includes guidelines for solving problems unique and common to the field and invites students to record, analyze, and interpret responses for various patient populations."--BOOK JACKET.
"I can say with no reservations this manuscript is excellent and I am thrilled with the manner Dr. Hall has presented the information. This will be a textbook for both beginning students in audiology