Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Henry, Alexander, 1765?-1814.
New light on the early history of the greater Northwest.
New York : Francis P. Harper, 1897
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Alexander Henry; David Thompson; Elliott Coues
|Notes:||Edition limited to 1100 copies. Nos. 1-100 on handmade paper. Nos. 101-1100 on fine book paper.
Listed in: The Washington 89 / by George H. Tweney.
Title on accompanying map: Map of the North-west Territory of the province of Canada. Scale ca. 1:2,000,000.
|Description:||3 volumes : frontispiece (portrait) maps (in pocket of volumes 3) ; 25 cm|
|Contents:||vol. 1. The Red river of the North --
vol. 2. The Saskatchewan and Columbia rivers --
vol. 3. Index and maps.
|Other Titles:||Map of the North-west Territory of the province of Canada.
Henry and Thompson journals
New light on the greater Northwest
|Responsibility:||edited with copious critical commentary by Elliott Coues.|
- Northwest, Canadian -- Description and travel.
- Northwestern States -- Description and travel.
- North West Company.
- Indians of North America -- Canada.
- Indians of North America -- Northwestern States.
- Indians of North America.
- Canada -- Canadian Northwest.
- United States -- Northwestern States.