Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||New York (State). Dept. of Public Service.; United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Utility Systems.|
"Under cooperative agreement CA-04-60540-00."
|Description:||1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 28 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Examination of the integrated effects of adopting various energy conservation and load leveling policies for the metropolitan area of New York City|
|Responsibility:||prepared by New York State Department of Public Service ; prepared for U.S. Department of Energy, Economic Regulatory Administration, Office of Utility Systems.|
- Electric power consumption -- New York (State) -- New York Metropolitan Area.
- Electric power systems -- New York (State) -- New York Metropolitan Area -- Load dispatching.
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, inc.
- Energy conservation -- New York (State) -- New York Metropolitan Area.
- Electric power consumption.
- Electric power systems -- Load dispatching.
- Energy conservation.
- New York (State) -- New York Metropolitan Area.