Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Interstate Commerce Commission.
New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad Co.
Washington : G.P.O., 1914
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
James Shanklin Harlan; United States. Interstate Commerce Commission.
|Notes:||"July 13, 1914.--Referred to the Committee on Interstate Commerce."
The report is also published separately with title ... "Letter from the Interstate Commerce Commission ... a report concerning the financial transactions of the New York, New Haven & Hartford railroad co.," as Senate doc. 544, 63d Cong., 2d sess.; and again, with a preliminary print of the Evidence appended.
James S. Harlan, chairman of Interstate Commerce Commission.
|Description:||2 volumes : folded maps, facsimile ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate), 63rd Congress, 2nd session, no. 543.|
- New York, New Haven, and Hartford Railroad Company -- Corrupt practices.
- New York, New Haven, and Hartford Railroad Company -- Finance.
- Railroads -- Connecticut -- Finance.
- Railroads -- New England -- Finance.
- Railroads -- Corrupt practices -- Connecticut.
- Railroads -- Corrupt practices -- New England.
- New York, New Haven, and Hartford Railroad Company.
- Railroads -- Corrupt practices.
- Railroads -- Finance.
- New England.