|提及的人：||A J Antoon; Martin Charnin; Keith David; Richard Foreman; Annabeth Gish; Anne Jackson; H S Kraft; Susan Miller; Susan Miller; Julia Roberts; William Shakespeare; Meryl Streep; Lili Taylor; Eli Wallach; Michael Ward|
A J Antoon; Martin Charnin; Keith David; Annabeth Gish; Anne Jackson; Joseph Papp; Julia Roberts; Meryl Streep; Lili Taylor; Eli Wallach; Eric Bogosian; Caryl Churchill; H S Kraft; Susan Miller; William Shakespeare; Michael Ward; Commodity Exchange, Inc.; New York Shakespeare Festival Public Theater.
|注意：||Dubbed compilation of segments taped off air.
No credits on tape; title supplied by cataloger.
This video separated from the New York Shakespeare Festival collection, *T-Mss 1993-028.
Segment one: Entertainment tonight, aired Channel 7, October 17, 1988, 7:30 p.m. Interview with actor Meryl Streep.
Segment two: Today show, aired Channel 4, October 18, 1988, 7:00 a.m. Interview with actors Annabeth Gish, Julia Roberts, and Lili Taylor about their film Mystic pizza. Taylor refers to her role in the New York Shakespeare Festival production of the Richard Foreman play What did he see?
Segment three: Good morning New York, aired Channel 5, October 20, 1988, 7:00 a.m. Interview with Martin Charnin, director of the New York Shakespeare Festival production of the Hy Kraft play Café crown.
Segment four: Channel five news, aired FOX, October 25, 1988, 10:00 p.m. Stewart Klein reviews Café crown. Brief performance footage.
Segment five: Eyewitness news, aired Channel 7, October 24, 1988, 5:00 p.m. Report on Café crown. Interviews with actor Eli Wallach and Martin Charnin. Brief performance footage.
Segment six: Showbiz today, aired CNN, October 26, 1988, 6:00 p.m. Report on the opening of Café crown. Brief segments from interviews with Eli Wallach and Martin Charnin. Brief performance footage.
Segment seven: Live at five, aired Channel 4, October 26, 1988, 5:00 p.m. Liz Smith reports on Café crown. Brief performance footage.
Segment eight: Live at five, aired Channel 4, November 8, 1988, 5:00 p.m. Interviews with actors Eli Wallach and Anne Jackson about their roles in Café crown. Brief performance footage.
Segment nine: Showbiz today, aired CNN news, December 10, 1988, 6:00 p.m. Report on a party for COMEX (Commodity Exchange, Inc.) Includes brief performance footage from the Broadway production of the Caryl Churchill play Serious money, produced by Joseph Papp and the New York Shakespeare Festival.
Segment ten: Entertainment tonight, aired Channel 7, December 12, 1988, 7:30 p.m. Report on talk show hosts and the dangers of their job. Includes clips from the film Talk radio, which was originally produced as a stage play (written by Eric Bogosian) by the New York Shakespeare Festival. (Poor video and audio quality.).
Segment eleven: Good day New York, aired Channel 5, December 28, 1988, 7:00 a.m. Interviews with director A.J. Antoon, playwright Susan Miller, and actor Keith David about their involvement with current New York Shakespeare Festival productions. Antoon speaks about the Michael Ward musical Genesis: music and miracles. Miller speaks about her play For dear life. David speaks about his role in the William Shakespeare play Coriolanus. Brief rehearsal footage from all three shows.
|描述：||1 videocassette (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 3/4 in. (U-matic)|
|丛书名：||Joseph Papp Public Theater/New York Shakespeare Festival Moving Image Collection|
|其他题名：||Mystic pizza (Motion picture)
Talk radio (Motion picture)
Compilation of television coverage related to the New York Shakespeare Festival. Eleven segments from New York City, aired October 17 to December 28, 1988.
- Antoon, A. J. -- (Alfred Joseph), -- 1944-1992 -- Interviews.
- Charnin, Martin -- Interviews.
- David, Keith -- Interviews.
- Foreman, Richard, -- 1937- -- What did he see?
- Gish, Annabeth, -- 1973- -- Interviews.
- Jackson, Anne, -- 1925-2016 -- Interviews.
- Kraft, H. S. -- (Hyman Soloman), -- 1899-1975. -- Café crown.
- Miller, Susan, -- 1944- -- For dear life.
- Miller, Susan, -- 1944- -- Interviews.
- Roberts, Julia, -- 1967- -- Interviews.
- Shakespeare, William, -- 1564-1616. -- Coriolanus.
- Streep, Meryl -- Interviews.
- Taylor, Lili -- Interviews.
- Wallach, Eli, -- 1915-2014 -- Interviews.
- Ward, Michael. -- Genesis.
- Commodity Exchange, Inc.
- New York Shakespeare Festival Public Theater.
- Mystic pizza (Motion picture)
- Actors -- Interviews.
- Actresses -- Interviews.
- Dramatists -- Interviews.
- Talk shows.
- Musical theater -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Theater -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Theatrical producers and directors -- Interviews.
- Theatrical productions -- New York (State) -- New York -- 1981-1990.