도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Rufus W Griswold; Fletcher Harper; George Jones; Abraham Lincoln; Adolph S Ochs; Henry J Raymond; Arthur Hays Sulzberger; Charles Sumner; Thurlow Weed; New York Times Company.
|메모:||The majority of letters to and from Jones and Raymond are copies collected by the New York Times from other repositories.|
|설명:||1.26 linear feet (3 boxes)|
|더 많은 정보:|
Collected materials include correspondence between Henry J. Raymond and notable people of the time, legal documents, memorials to Raymond, a manuscript of "Extracts from the Journal of Henry J. Raymond," photographs of Jones and Raymond, and newspaper clippings. Administrative files include letters to and from Adolph S. Ochs, Arthur Hays Sulzberger, and others regarding the acquisition of letters and documents. Artifacts consist of a lace bag and a miniature portrait of Elizabeth M. Delerchuze which she sent to Adolph S. Ochs in 1901, and the mourning badge worn by Henry J. Raymond at the funeral of Abraham Lincoln.
- New York times.
- American newspapers -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Newspaper publishing -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Publishers and publishing.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Politics and government.
- New York (State) -- Politics and government.
- United States -- Politics and government.
- American newspapers.
- Newspaper publishing.
- Political science.
- New York (State)
- New York (State) -- New York.
- United States.