Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Luther Bradish; Luther Bradish|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Whig Party (N.Y.)|
|Notes:||In support of Luther Bradish for governor of New York.
"Fellow citizens--the time has arrived, and the State Convention have assembled at Utica, on the 12th September, 1838, to take into consideration, and nominate to the Whig electors of this state, suitable candidates to be supported by them for governor and lt. governor at our ensuing fall election."
N-YHS copy: fabric lining.
|Description:||1 sheet ( p.) ; 55 x 33 cm.|
- Bradish, Luther, -- 1783-1863.
- Whig Party (N.Y.)
- Nominations for office -- New York (State)
- Elections -- New York (State)
- New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Bradish, Luther, -- 1783-1863
- Nominations for office.
- Politics and government
- New York (State)