Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Simpson, Mīria, 1922-
Tohu o te tiriti.
Wellington : National Library of New Zealand, 1990
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mīria Simpson; Carol O'Biso; National Library of New Zealand.
|Notes:||A study of the Treaty of Waitangi, information on the signatories and witnesses.
"A companion to Ngā whārangi o te Tiriti : a facsimile of the Treaty of Waitangi, published with the 1990 exhibition Ngā kupu korero, the people of the Treaty speak."
In English and Maori.
Cover subtitle: the signatories to the Treaty of Waitangi.
Col. port. on inside front cover.
|Description:||vi, , 149,  p.,  p. of plates : ill., facsims., geneal table, maps, ports. ; 22 x 26 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Making a mark|
|Responsibility:||Mīria Simpson ; [editing and project coordination by Carol O'Biso].|
- Treaty of Waitangi -- (1840 February 6)
- Maori (New Zealand people) -- Government relations -- History.
- Maori (New Zealand people) -- History.
- New Zealand -- History.
- Treaty of Waitangi -- (1840)
- Kōrero nehe.
- Tiriti o Waitangi.
- Treaty of Waitangi (1840 February 6)
- Maori (New Zealand people)
- Maori (New Zealand people) -- Government relations.
- New Zealand.