Buttons (information artifacts)
Fliers (printed matter)
Manuscripts for publication
Research (document genres)
|提及的人：||Antoine d' Aboville; Michel Debré; Charles de Gaulle; Michel Guggenheim; Stanley Hoffmann; François Mitterrand; Antoine de Tarleé; Nicholas Wahl|
|描述：||120 linear ft.|
Papers (1944-1995) include newspaper clippings; reprinted articles; books and scholarly manuscripts (presented in conferences or for colleague review); political flyers, posters, campaign ephemera, buttons, and other material related to French politics; student papers and publications by colleagues, mainly related to De Gaulle and the Fifth Republic; professional and personal correspondence; and personal notes, outlines, idea sheets, and other miscellaneous research materials for use in Wahl's writings and speeches. Material related to De Gaulle includes Wahl's Harvard dissertation, "De Gaulle and the Resistance", and research material, including political flyers, and notes on Wahl's interviews with De Gaulle. Correspondents include Benoit d'Aboville (Consul Général), Michel Guggenheim, Stanley Hoffman, François Mitterrand, Antoine de Tarlé, and Michel Debré. Miscellaneous campaign material relates to various French political organizations such as Parti Socialiste S.F.I.O., Mouvement Républicain Populaire (M.R.P.), Club Jean Moulin, and Rassemblement pour la République. Partially processed or unprocessed series include miscellaneous research materials; conference schedules and papers; publications by, about, or dedicated to Wahl; material related to associations Wahl was involved with, such as the German Marshall Fund; and syllabi, etc., for courses Wahl took as a graduate student and courses he taught.
- Aboville, Antoine d'.
- Debré, Michel, -- 1912-1996.
- Gaulle, Charles de, -- 1890-1970.
- Guggenheim, Michel.
- Hoffmann, Stanley.
- Mitterrand, François, -- 1916-1996.
- Tarleé, Antoine de.
- Wahl, Nicholas.
- Club Jean Moulin.
- German Marshall Fund of the United States.
- Institut Charles de Gaulle.
- Mouvement républicain populaire.
- New York University. -- Center for French Civilization and Culture.
- New York University. -- Institute of French Studies.
- Parti socialiste-S.F.I.O.
- Rassemblement pour la République.
- France. -- Constitution (1958)
- Culture -- Study and teaching.
- Presidents -- France -- Election -- Congresses.
- France -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- France -- Politics and government -- 1958- -- Congresses.
- France -- Study and teaching.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- France.