Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
A M Jenkins
|ISBN:||9780060546045 0060546042 9780060546052 0060546050|
|Description:||362 p. ; 19 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any older kids library.
"Night Road" is about 'hemes'. They are 'people' who drink blood but do not call themselves vampires. Cole has been on the road for a long time, even in 'heme' years. When he comes back to the colony, he will have to face his past mistakes. As he begins...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Vampires -- Fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Automobile travel -- Fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Fiction.
- Vampires -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Automobile travel -- Juvenile fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Automobile travel.
- Conduct of life.
- Self-actualization (Psychology)