Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
Young adult works
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Cremer, Andrea R.
New York : Philomel Books, ©2010
|Material Type:||Document, Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Andrea R Cremer
|ISBN:||9781101197509 1101197501 9781101198346 1101198346|
|Description:||1 online resource (454 pages)|
|Other Titles:||Night shade|
Calla and Ren have been raised knowing it's their destiny to mate with one another and rule over their shapeshifting wolf pack, but when a human boy arrives and vies for Calla's heart, she's faced with a decision that could change her whole world.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Werewolves -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wolves -- Juvenile fiction.
- Identity (Philosophical concept) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Werewolves -- Fiction.
- Wolves -- Fiction.
- Supernatural -- Fiction.
- Identity -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Identity (Philosophical concept)
- Interpersonal relations in adolescence.