Nick Krieger; Beacon Press,
|描述：||202 pages ; 22 cm|
|内容：||Ta-ta tatas --
Middle ground --
Queer birds and the bees --
Good-Bye Wad --
Mama's boys --
|其他题名：||My journey beyond gender|
Ambitious, sporty, feminine "capital-L lesbians" had been Nina Krieger's type, for friends that is. She hadn't dated in seven years, a period of non-stop traveling--searching for what, or avoiding what, she didn't know. When she lands in San Francisco's Castro neighborhood, her roommates introduce her to a whole new world, full of people who identify as queer, who modify their bodies and blur the line between woman and man, who defy everything Nina thought she knew about gender and identity. Despite herself, Nina is drawn to the people she once considered freaks, and before long, she is forging a path that is neither man nor woman, here nor there. This candid and humorous memoir of gender awakening brings readers into the world of the next generation of transgender warriors and tells a classic tale of first love and self-discovery.--From publisher description.
- Krieger, Nick, -- 1978-
- Transsexuals -- California -- San Francisco -- Biography.
- Sexual minorities -- California -- San Francisco.
- ALA GLBTRT Stonewall Awards 1971-2014(304 资料)
由 cmalpas 已更新 2014-11-10
- ALA Stonewall Book Award(43 资料)
由 jsteiner21 已更新 2012-06-03
- Sociology September 2011(199 资料)
由 njyoung 已更新 2011-09-07
- Summer 2011 books from Beacon Press(9 资料)
由 BeaconPress 已更新 2011-06-22
- Pride Month Reading from Beacon Press(12 资料)
由 aspringer 已更新 2011-06-10