Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Maroon, Fred J.
Nixon years, 1969-1974.
New York : Abbeville Press, c1999
|Named Person:||Richard M Nixon; Richard M Nixon; Richard M Nixon|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Fred J Maroon; Tom Wicker
|Description:||192 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.|
|Contents:||The First Term --
The Committee to Re-Elect the President --
The Senate Watergate Hearings --
The House Impeachment Hearings --
The Final Days.
|Responsibility:||photographs by Fred J. Maroon ; text by Tom Wicker.|
"Most of the 145 duotone photographs in this remarkable portfolio have never been published before; they are the best of the thousands of pictures Maroon took during Nixon's term of office, from his jubilant inauguration in 1969 to his emotional resignation in 1974. The pictures are direct, powerful documents of a disturbing political era."--BOOK JACKET. "The accompanying text by eminent journalist Tom Wicker, who also had first-hand knowledge of the presidency as a columnist for the New York Times, is an objective, insightful narration of the Nixon years."--BOOK JACKET.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1969-1974.
- Nixon, Richard M. -- (Richard Milhous), -- 1913-1994.
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography.
- Presidents -- Term of office -- United States.
- Presidents -- Term of office -- United States -- Pictorial works.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1969-1974 -- Pictorial works.
- Nixon, Richard M.
- USA -- Präsident
- Political science.
- United States.