Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc
|Named Person:||N A Cowdrey; N A Cowdrey|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
N A Cowdrey; Galveston, Houston and Henderson Railroad Company.; United States. Supreme Court.
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (29 pages).|
|Series Title:||Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926.|
|Other Titles:||In the Supreme Court of the United States, October term, 1876, appeal from the Circuit Court of the United States for the Eastern District of Texas, at Galveston
N.A. Cowdrey, receiver and others, appellants, vs. certain creditors of the Galveson Houston and Henderson Railroad Company and others, appellees
- Cowdrey, N. A. -- (Nathaniel Ackley), -- -1885 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Galveston, Houston and Henderson Railroad Company -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Mortgages -- United States.
- Cowdrey, N. A. -- (Nathaniel Ackley), -- -1885.
- Galveston, Houston and Henderson Railroad Company.
- United States.