Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||382 pages ; 21 cm|
A quiet town like Friendship, Wisconsin, keeps most of its secrets buried ... When Ruth Fried is found murdered in a cornfield, her best friend, Kippy Bushman, decides she must uncover the truth and catch the killer. Since the police aren't much help, Kippy decides to conduct her own investigation. But Kippy soon discovers if you want to dig up the truth, your hands have to get a little dirty.
- Murder -- Juvenile fiction.
- Criminal investigation -- Juvenile fiction.
- Secrecy -- Juvenile fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Best friends -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Diaries -- Juvenile fiction.
- Country life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wisconsin -- Juvenile fiction.
- High school students -- Fiction.
- Young adult fiction.
- Best friends.
- Conduct of life.
- Country life.
- Criminal investigation.
- High school students.