|提及的人：||Sherlock Holmes; Sherlock Holmes|
|描述：||x, 207 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.|
"When Griffin is sent to stay with his detective uncle at 221A Baker Street for the summer, he is certain that his uncle must be the great Sherlock Holmes! But Griffin is disappointed to discover that Holmes lives at 221B Baker Street and his uncle lives unit 221A. His uncle is a detective, just not a very good one. But when Griffin meets a woman with a case that Holmes has turned away for being too ridiculous, he and his uncle team up to help her. Along the way, Griffin shows his uncle just what it means to have true faith in God, even when the case challenges that. The woman claims that her husband was eaten by the Loch Ness Monster, but monsters aren't real-or are they?"--Amazon.com, viewed May 10, 2011.
- Holmes, Sherlock -- Juvenile fiction.
- Private investigators -- Juvenile fiction.
- London (England) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Holmes, Sherlock (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- Historical fiction.
- Holmes, Sherlock (Fictional character) -- Fiction.
- Detectives -- Fiction.
- Christian life -- Fiction.
- Holmes, Sherlock.
- Private investigators.
- England -- London.