Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Seung-Hui Cho; Seung-Hui Cho|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||ix, 325 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Horror story. April ; A boy named Loser ; Connecting the dots ; Prey ; The panel review --
Backstory. The setting ; The First Amendment ; Teachers and students ; Writers and writing ; Armed and dangerous --
Dialogue. Testimony ; Translating race ; Parents and children ; The anniversary.
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Compelling Reflections About Virginia Tech Tragedy
When Nikki Giovanni went to her department chair to discuss a creative writing student whose poetry was so filled with rage that it frightened her and his classmates, that chair was Lucinda Roy. Removing Seung-Hui Cho from the class, Roy tutored him herself for the rest of the semester. As well as...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Cho, Seung-Hui, -- 1984-2007.
- Virginia Tech Shootings, Blacksburg, Va., 2007.
- School shootings -- Virginia -- Blacksburg.
- Mass murder -- Virginia -- Blacksburg.
- Campus violence -- Virginia -- Blacksburg.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University -- Students.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University -- Faculty.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Campus violence.
- Mass murder.
- School shootings.
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty.
- Virginia -- Blacksburg.