도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Seung-Hui Cho|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|설명:||ix, 325 p. ; 24 cm.|
|내용:||Horror story. April ; A boy named Loser ; Connecting the dots ; Prey ; The panel review --
Backstory. The setting ; The First Amendment ; Teachers and students ; Writers and writing ; Armed and dangerous --
Dialogue. Testimony ; Translating race ; Parents and children ; The anniversary.
|더 많은 정보:|
WorldCat 사용자 리뷰 (1)
Compelling Reflections About Virginia Tech Tragedy
When Nikki Giovanni went to her department chair to discuss a creative writing student whose poetry was so filled with rage that it frightened her and his classmates, that chair was Lucinda Roy. Removing Seung-Hui Cho from the class, Roy tutored him herself for the rest of the semester. As well as...
- 이 리뷰가 당신에게 도움이 되었습니까?
- Cho, Seung-Hui, -- 1984-2007.
- Virginia Tech Shootings, Blacksburg, Va., 2007.
- School shootings -- Virginia -- Blacksburg.
- Mass murder -- Virginia -- Blacksburg.
- Campus violence -- Virginia -- Blacksburg.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University -- Students.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University -- Faculty.