Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Andrew Clements; Mark Elliott
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|Target Audience:||820; Ages 8-12.|
|Description:||146 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Andrew Clements ; illustrations by Mark Elliott.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Loved it! Great for elementary school boys especially
Loved it! This book cracked me up, and I love how both the kids AND adults grew up a little over the course of the book. My 9-year-old stepson (and my husband) loved it, too, which is always a good sign. :)
Here is the...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Contests -- Fiction.
- Behavior -- Fiction.
- Communication -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Contests -- Juvenile fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Communication -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Conduct of life.
User lists with this item (14)
- top 50(50 items)
by kcoyle updated 2014-07-01
- Books for Boys--Elementary School(35 items)
by FVRL_booklists updated 2014-02-28
- Fourth Grade Reading(54 items)
by nashvillelibrarykids updated 2012-08-08
- g1(10 items)
by CHARKI updated 2012-06-20
- Tweens Lit(31 items)
by booksonthebeach updated about a week ago