Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Picture books for children
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Liz Rosenberg; Julie Downing
|Notes:||"A Neal Porter book."|
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Responsibility:||Liz Rosenberg ; illustrated by Julie Downing.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
We all have a "nobody" in us!
A great read-aloud with a great lesson about responsibility using humor. George and his imaginary friend, "Nobody" get into all types of morning mischief while his parents are still asleep. The book will appeal to all ages since at one time or another, each of us would like to blame "Nobody" instead...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Parent and child -- Juvenile fiction.
- Imaginary companions -- Juvenile fiction.
- Morning -- Juvenile fiction.
- Pancakes, waffles, etc. -- Juvenile fiction.
- Parent and child -- Fiction.
- Imaginary playmates -- Fiction.
- Morning -- Fiction.
- Cooking -- Fiction.
- Breakfasts -- Fiction.
- Cleanliness -- Fiction.
- Pancakes -- Fiction.
- Cooking and boys -- Fiction.
- Imaginary companions.
- Pancakes, waffles, etc.
- Parent and child.