|提及的人：||Herbert Morrison; Graves, Miss.; F G Bowles; James Ramsay MacDonald; Emanuel Shinwell; Randolph S Churchill; Kingsley Wood, Sir|
|所有的著者/提供者：||Gaumont British Picture Corp.|
|注意：||Partially? edited newsreel footage.
Title supplied by cataloger based on Hearst index card description.
Footage obtained from Gaumont British, according to the Hearst index card.
Date based on edge code and Hearst index card file date (November 20, 1935).
Rights held by UCLA Film and Television Archive.
Herbert Morrison, his opponent Miss Graves, and Mr. Bowles at Town Hall; the three exchange handshakes. Closeups of Morrison, Miss Graves, and Mr. Bowles. They walk down the steps together. Ramsay MacDonald and Mr. Shinwell arriving to deposit papers at Easington. They pose with 2 unidentified men on the steps. Closeup of Mr. Shinwell . The papers are deposited (underlit interior shot). MacDonald leaving, and closeup in car. Randolph Churchill at Liverpool: posing for the camera, walking to nomination office, handing in papers, talking to voters, going through crowd to car, standing in car. Sir Kingsley Wood at west Woolwich with mayor and crowd. (Hearst index card).
- Morrison, Herbert, -- 1888-1965.
- Graves, -- Miss.
- Bowles, F. G.
- MacDonald, James Ramsay, -- 1866-1937.
- Shinwell, Emanuel, -- 1884-1986.
- Churchill, Randolph S. -- (Randolph Spencer), -- 1911-1968.
- Wood, Kingsley, -- Sir, -- 1881-1943.
- Nominations for office -- Great Britain.
- Elections -- Great Britain.
- Politicians -- Great Britain.
- Women -- Political activity -- Great Britain.
- Easington (Durham, England : District)
- Liverpool (England)
- Woolwich (London, England)
- Newsreels -- Unedited footage.