Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
Nominations of Ricardo Martinez to be NHTSA administrator, Carrye Burley Brown to be administrator, U.S. Fire Administration, and T.R. Lakshmanan to be Director, Bureau of Transportation Statistics.
Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1994
|Named Person:||Ricardo Martinez; Carrye Burley Brown; T R Lakshmanan|
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 94-0173-P.
|Description:||iii, 48 pages ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; Senate.; S. hrg.|
- Martinez, Ricardo, -- 1955-
- Brown, Carrye Burley, -- 1952-
- Lakshmanan, T. R., -- 1932-
- United States. -- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment.
- United States Fire Administration -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment.
- United States. -- Bureau of Transportation Statistics -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment.