Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business.
North American Free Trade Agreement, Mexico's political and legal environment for doing business.
Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1993
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 93-0578-P.
"Serial no. 103-4."
|Description:||iii, 140 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
- North American Free Trade Agreement -- (1992 December 17)
- United States -- Foreign economic relations -- Mexico.
- Free trade -- United States.
- Mexico -- Foreign economic relations -- United States.
- Free trade -- Mexico.
- Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1988-2000.
- North American Free Trade Agreement (1992 December 17)
- Free trade.
- International economic relations.
- Politics and government.
- United States.