Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William K Boyd; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.; American Historical Association.
|Notes:||Title from electronic title page (viewed Feb. 11, 2003).
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection The North Carolina experience, beginnings to 1940.
Text transcribed by Apex Data Services, Inc. Images scanned by Matthew Kern. Text encoded by Apex Data Services, Inc., Matthew Kern and Melissa Meeks.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; SGML viewer required for SGML files.|
|Other Titles:||North Carolina experience, beginnings to 1940.|
|Responsibility:||by William K. Boyd.|
- Secession -- North Carolina.
- Sectionalism (United States)
- States' rights (American politics)
- Federal-state controversies -- North Carolina.
- Taxation -- North Carolina.
- North Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- North Carolina -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Causes.
- Federal-state controversies.
- Political science.
- North Carolina.