Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Map, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Finished, colored drawing showing the completed fort and its immediate surroundings.
The post was named Fort Franklin in December 1787.
This view was probably enclosed in Heart to Harmar of February 25, 1788 in the Harmar Papers.
American flag shown in considerable detail.
|Description:||1 ms. view : color ; 19 x 41.2 cm|
|Cartographic Mathematical Data:||Scale indeterminate.|
|Responsibility:||by Jona[than] Heart capt. 1st U.S. Reg.|