Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Half bindings (Binding)
Marbled papers (Binding)
Paper labels (Binding)
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Theodore Dwight; Orramel Hinckley Throop; Henry Inman; Peter Maverick; Daniel Scrope Throop; A T Goodrich; J. & J. Harper, Printers,
|Notes:||By Theodore Dwight.
Copyright May 8, 1826 by A.T. Goodrich.
Engraved frontispiece by O.H. Throop. Other illustrations by Throop, H. Inman, and Peter Maverick; maps by D.S. Throop and W. Hooker.
"The following maps are also bound up in a part of the edition, and may be had with the book, full bound and gilt, for one dollar more, viz. the environs of Boston, New-York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, Charleston, Falls of Niagara, and Ballston and Saratoga."--p. [vi]. The additional maps are not included in the present issue.
|Description:||iv, , 6-8, 382,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., maps 15 cm.|
- Northeastern States -- Guidebooks.
- New England -- Guidebooks.
- New York (State) -- Guidebooks.
- Québec (Province) -- Guidebooks.
- Saratoga Springs (N.Y.) -- Pictorial works.
- Ballston Spa (N.Y.) -- Pictorial works.
- New England.
- New York (State)
- New York (State) -- Ballston Spa.
- New York (State) -- Saratoga Springs.
- Northeastern States.