Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780062198501 0062198505 0062198513 9780062198518|
|Description:||309 pages ; 22 cm|
A high-quality survivalist story for readers who enjoy internal story arcs as well as external dangers. -- Kirkus Reviews The intensity of action moves the story forward, but not at the expense of
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
The Fight For Survival
Not a Drop to Drink was a wonderful book. The main character, Lynn, fights to survive in a world where the water is contaminated with a disease and there is very little of it. Lynn learns to love and to be loved, despite her hard upbringing. ...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Water supply -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Self-reliance -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Water-supply -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-reliance -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mothers and daughters.