|類型/形式：||Documentary television programs
Biographical television programs
Historical television programs
Nonfiction television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|提及的人：||Elizabeth Cady Stanton; Susan B Anthony; Elizabeth Cady Stanton; Susan B Anthony|
Ken Burns; Paul Barnes; Geoffrey C Ward; Sally Kellerman; Florentine Films.; American Lives Film Project.; WETA-TV (Television station : Washington, D.C.); PBS Home Video.
|語言註釋：||Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.|
|注意：||Followed by 19 min. short, The making of Not for ourselves alone.|
|餘額：||Writer, Geoffrey C. Ward ; narrator, Sally Kellerman ; editor, Sarah E. Hill ; cinematography, Buddy Squires, Allen Moore, Ken Burns.|
|表演者：||Voices, Ronnie Gilbert, Julie Harris; Amy Madigan, Adam Arkin, Tim Clark, Kevin Conway, Ann Down, Charles Durning, Carolyn McCormick.|
|描述：||2 videocassettes (3 hr., 30 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 1/2 in.|
|内容：||pt. 1. Revolution --
pt. 2. Failure is impossible.
|叢書名：||PBS Video database of America's history & culture, v. 300-301.|
|其他題名：||Story of Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony|
|責任：||Florentine Films in assoc. with WETA, American Lives Film Project ; director, Ken Burns ; producers, Paul Barnes, Ken Burns.|
"The dramatic, little-known story of one of the most compelling friendships in American history. Elizabeth Stanton and Susan Anthony were born into a world ruled entirely by men. By the time their lives were over, they had changed for the better the lives of a majority of American citizens. Their personal relationship was often turbulent but they never wavered in their shared belief that equality was the birthright of every woman, and for more than half a century led the fight to make that dream a reality"--Container.
- Stanton, Elizabeth Cady, -- 1815-1902.
- Anthony, Susan B. -- (Susan Brownell), -- 1820-1906.
- Feminists -- United States -- Biography.
- Suffragists -- United States -- Biography.
- Women's rights -- United States -- History -- 19th century.
- Women -- Suffrage -- United States -- History -- 19th century.
- Feminism -- history -- United States -- Biography.
- Women's Rights -- history -- United States -- Biography.
- Politics -- history -- United States -- Biography.
- Civil Rights -- history -- United States -- Biography.