Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Head, Franklin H. (Franklin Harvey), 1832-1914.
Chicago : Priv. print., 
|Named Person:||Frederick Law Olmsted; Astor family; William Kidd; Astor family.; William Kidd; Frederick Law Olmsted|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Franklin H Head
|Notes:||A literary hoax concerning a supposed lawsuit in which F.L. Olmsted sues the Astor family for stealing Captain Kidd's treasure from Deer Isle, Maine, land owned by the Olmsted family.
Later appeared in Forum, v. 86, no. 1 (July 1931), p. 56-64, under the title Captain Kidd and the Astor fortune, followed by Frederick L. Olmsted's commentary.
|Description:||37 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Franklin H. Head.|
- Olmsted, Frederick Law, -- 1822-1903 -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Fiction.
- Astor family -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Fiction.
- Kidd, William, -- -1701 -- Fiction.
- Treasure troves -- Maine -- Deer Isle -- Fiction.
- Astor family.
- Kidd, William, -- -1701.
- Olmsted, Frederick Law, -- 1822-1903.
- Treasure troves.
- Maine -- Deer Isle.