Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Henry D Russell; Marine Biological Laboratory (Woods Hole, Mass.). Systematics-Ecology Program.
|Description:||70 pages ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||Index to species treated in Lo Bianco's paper.--Lo Bianco, S. The methods employed at the Naples Zoological Station for the preservation of marine animals. Translated from the original Italian by E.O. Hovey.--Some narcotizing, killing, fixing, and preserving reagents and their uses, compiled from both Lo Bianco and Wagstaffe-Fidler.--Methods for narcotizing and preserving marine invertebrates, abstracted from Wagstaffe and Fidler, arranged by major taxa.--Some recent methods for narcotization, killing, fixation, and preservation of marine organisms.|
|Responsibility:||compiled by Henry D. Russell.|
- Zoological specimens -- Collection and preservation.
- Biological specimens -- Collection and preservation.
- Fixation (Histology)
- Tissues -- Preservation.
- Marine animals -- Collection and preservation.
- Marine plants -- Collection and preservation.
- Preservation, Biological -- Laboratory Manuals.
- Marine Biology.