도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Henry Harrisse; Edwin Tross; L Potier; A Asher; Emile Dufossé; Samuel L M Barlow|
|문서 형식:||책, 아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Henry Harrisse; Charles Chadenat; Edward E. Ayer Manuscript Collection (Newberry Library); Newberry Library.
|언어 메모:||In French.|
|메모:||Cover title: "Relations des Jésuites au Canada."
In Harrisse's hand, in brown ink, with additional names and underlinings in red and blue pencil.
Marbled paper over boards, with brown cloth spine; in black linen clamshell box, with gold-stamped title "Jesuit relations."
Acquired by Edward Ayer in Feb. 1912 from Paris bookseller Charles Chadenat.
Forms part of the Edward E. Ayer Manuscript Collection (Newberry Library).
|설명:|| leaves, bound (last  leaves blank) ; 15 cm.|
|다른 제목||Relations des Jésuites au Canada
Descriptions, which occupy one or two pages, are arranged by imprint date, and include title and imprint; pagination; notes on other holdings in various collections and libraries; bibliographical references; brief comments on the physical appearance of the book; notes on the price history of the vol., and in some cases, the dealer from whom he acquired the book and for how much. Harrisse bought many of his books from dealers in Paris such as L. Potier, Maisonneuve and Cie., Emile Dufossé, and Edwin Tross, as well as Adolf Asher in Berlin. His brief bibliography, written on the front endpaper of the notebook, includes Ternaux-Compans' Bibliothèque américaine (Paris, 1837), Brunet's Manuel; E.B. O'Callaghan's Jesuit Relations of discoveries and other occurrences ... (Montréal, 1850), and the catalogues of Courtanvaux, Boulard, Erdeven, Pressac, and Walckenaer. Throughout, he compares his copies with those owned by Samuel L.M. Barlow. Cf. the section "Jesuit Relations" in Catalogue of the American library of the late Samuel Latham Mitchill Barlow (New York, 1889), nos. 1273-1324; and Catalogue de la Librairie Tross (Paris, 1870, no. 1), nos. 583-613.
- Harrisse, Henry, -- 1829-1910 -- Library.
- Jesuit relations -- Bibliography.
- Jesuits -- Missions -- Canada -- History -- 17th century -- Bibliography.
- Indians of North America -- Canada -- Missions -- History -- 17th century -- Bibliography.
- Tross, Edwin, -- 1822-1875.
- Potier, L.
- Asher, A. -- (Adolf), -- 1800-1853.
- Dufossé, Emile.
- Barlow, Samuel L. M. -- (Samuel Latham Mitchill), -- 1826-1889.
- Maisonneuve & cie.
- Antiquarian booksellers -- France -- Paris -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Antiquarian booksellers -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Manuscripts, French -- France -- Paris.