Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||State government records
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Massachusetts. Commissions Section.; Massachusetts. Office of the Secretary of State.|
|Description:||6.25 cubic ft. (5 record center cartons)|
Copies of oath of office and notice of resignation may be included. Files also contain Dept. of Commerce and Development published demographic survey (1968) of each municipality, including population and other statistics, services provided, and history.
For a listing of related series see: Massachusetts. Office of the Secretary of State. Records of commissions, proclamations, pardons, and other official documents, 1713-1945 (bulk 1747-1936) ((M-Ar)161X).
- Massachusetts. -- Department of Commerce and Development.
- Cities and towns -- Massachusetts.
- Municipal officials and employees -- Massachusetts.
- Town clerks -- Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1865-1950.
- Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1951-
- Massachusetts -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment.