Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||State government records
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Massachusetts. Commissions Section.|
|Notes:||Social services board files through 1991 only; mental health board files for 1987 incomplete.|
|Description:||2.5 cubic ft. (2 record center cartons)|
Files include copy of commissioner's letter of appointment, and/or qualification certificate (signed oath or statement of oath administered, signed by commissioners to qualify public officers).
For a listing of related series see: Massachusetts. Office of the Secretary of State. Records of commissions, proclamations, pardons, and other official documents, 1713-1945 (bulk 1747-1936) ((M-Ar)161X).
- Massachusetts. -- Department of Mental Health.
- Massachusetts. -- Department of Social Services.
- Citizens' advisory committees in mental health -- Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1951-
- Massachusetts -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment.