Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||State government records
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Massachusetts. Commissions Section.; Massachusetts. Office of the Secretary of State.|
|Description:||12.85 cubic ft. (10 record center cartons and 1 doc. box)|
Authorities are established to clear substandard areas; provide low-income housing; and preserve, restore, or relocate historical buildings. Files may also include annual reports and bylaws.
For a listing of related series see: Massachusetts. Office of the Secretary of State. Records of commissions, proclamations, pardons, and other official documents, 1713-1945 (bulk 1747-1936) ((M-Ar)161X).
- Massachusetts. -- Department of Community Affairs.
- Housing authorities -- Massachusetts -- Officials and employees.
- Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1865-1950.
- Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1951-
- Massachusetts -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment.