Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Bill D Moyers; David Brancaccio; Judy Stoeven Davies; Mark Ganguzza; Dan T Carter; Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.); Public Affairs Television (Firm); WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.); PBS Home Video.
|Notes:||Date from cassette label.|
|Credits:||Program editor, Larry Goldfine, co-editor, David Brancaccio, executive editor, Judith Davidson Moyers ; music by Douglas J. Cuomo ; field camera, Dave Adams, Gary Fairman, Barry Hecht, Bruce Maniscalco, Kevin Raullerson, Barry Strongin.|
|Performer(s):||Hosts: Bill Moyers and David Brancaccio.|
|Event notes:||Episode of PBS television series NOW with Bill Moyers originally broadcast on January 30, 2004.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (60 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 1/2 in.|
|Contents:||Power politics / producer, Peter Meryash ; editors, Vincent Liota, Win Rosenfeld (18 min.) --
NOW interview: Harris L. Raynor and Rev. Joseph Darby / interviewer, David Brancaccio (18 min.) --
NOW interview: Dan Carter, author "The Politics of Rage" / interviewer, Bill Moyers (18 min.).
|Other Titles:||Now with Bill Moyers (Television program)|
|Responsibility:||PBS ; a production of Public Affairs Television, Inc. ; a presentation of Thirteen/WNET New York ; written by Bill Moyers, David Brancaccio & Judy Stoeven Davies ; directed by Mark Ganguzza.|
- South Carolina -- Politics and government.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
- United States -- Race relations -- Political aspects.
- Presidents -- Election.
- Racism -- Political aspects -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- United States. -- Federal Communications Commission.
- Mass media and public opinion.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
- Politics and government
- Race relations -- Political aspects.
- Racism -- Political aspects.
- South Carolina.
- United States.