Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Department of State,; Poland,; United States,|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on April 28, 2016).|
|Description:||1 online resource ( pages).|
|Series Title:||Treaties and other international acts series, 10-922.1.|
|Other Titles:||Arrangement between the President of the National Atomic Energy Agency of the Republic of Poland and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission of the United States of America for the Exchange of Technical Information and Cooperation in Nuclear Safety Matters
Arrangement between the United States of America and Poland signed at Vienna, September 22, 2010, with addendum
- Nuclear facilities -- United States -- Safety measures.
- Nuclear facilities -- Poland -- Safety measures.
- Communication of technical information -- United States.
- Communication of technical information -- Poland.
- Nuclear facilities -- Safety measures -- International cooperation.