Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Randa L Sperling; Carolyn J Humphrey
|Description:||xi, 279 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|Contents:||OASIS and OBQI in home health --
History and purpose of the outcome and assessment information set (OASIS) and outcome-based quality improvement (OBQI) --
Interplay among OBQI, OASIS, the medicare conditions of participation, performance improvement, accreditation, and consumers --
Incorporating OASIS into the daily operations of a home health agency --
Training staff to use OASIS --
Teaching the assessors to use OASIS --
Learning OASIS by the functional assessment approach --
Using OASIS data with the HCFA-485 and patient care plan --
Data interpretation and measurement of outcomes --
Measuring outcomes --
|Responsibility:||Randa L. Sperling, Carolyn J. Humphrey.|
- Home care services -- Quality control.
- Home care services -- Documentation.
- Outcome assessment (Medical care) -- Methodology.
- Home care services -- Data processing.
- Home Care Services -- standards.
- Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
- Quality Assurance, Health Care.
- Quality Indicators, Health Care.
- Data Collection.