Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Material Type:||Online system or service, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Royal College of Physicians of London.|
|Notes:||Imprint suggested by BL (OPAC97).
Includes: "The statute concerning the admission of such as are to be licensed to practise physick."
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))|
|Series Title:||Eighteenth century collections online.|
|Other Titles:||Statute concerning the admission of such as are to be licensed to practise physick.|
- Royal College of Physicians of London -- Early works to 1800.
- Education, Secondary -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Loyalty oaths -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Royal College of Physicians of London.
- Education, Secondary.
- Loyalty oaths.