Nick J Tate
|ISBN:||9780893348625 0893348627 9780893349097 0893349097|
|注意：||The Affordable Care Act and what it means for you and your healthcare
|描述：||xvi, 241 p. ; 24 cm.|
|内容：||ObamaCare: the essentials. Welcome to ObamaCare ; ObamaCare: what it means to you ; ObamaCare: a multiyear timetable ; Health insurance: radical changes ahead --
Insuring the uninsured. The individual mandate ; The expansion of Medicaid ; Heath insurance exchanges ; Incentives for small businesses --
Costs will bend up, not down. More benefits, higher costs ; Turning the screws on Medicare ; Cost control experiments --
ObamaCare: the fine print. Making Americans healthier ; Long-term care ; ObamaCare, etc. --
Crunching the numbers. ObamaCare's price tag --
Looking ahead. Protect yourself against ObamaCare.
|其他题名：||Obama-care survival guide|
|责任：||Nick J. Tate.|
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act-- also known as ObamaCare-- is becoming a reality with major provisions set to start soon. This guide cover the law in easy-to-read language, so that you get the tools you need to navigate ObamaCare.
- Health care reform -- United States.
- Medical policy -- United States.
- Medical care -- United States.
- Medical care, Cost of -- United States -- Forecasting.
- Health Care Costs -- trends -- United States.
- Health Care Reform -- United States.
- Health Policy -- United States.
- Health care reform.
- Medical care.
- Medical care, Cost of -- Forecasting.
- Medical policy.
- United States.