Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Barack Obama; Barack Obama; Barack Obama|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||258 pages,  pages of plates : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Inner compass: Obama and the importance of ideology --
Invisible man: Why Obama remains a mystery --
Absentee father: Abandonment and the formation of political identity --
Mommie dearest: Ann Obama's destructive legacy --
Obama's founding fathers: Five who shaped him --
Sellouts: The ones he left behind --
Certificates of absolution: Obama's secret weapon --
The wealth they didn't earn: Decolonizing the U.S. economy --
Drilling there but not here: Oil drilling for them but not for us --
Disarming the rogue nation: Iran? North Korea? No, America --
The Jihadi as freedom fighter: "Liberating" occupied territories --
Our Arab winter: Weakening allies, strengthening enemies --
Debt as a weapon of mass destruction: Obama's $20 trillion bomb --
Big daddy: Obama as lord of the manor --
Surviving Obama: The choice we face.
- Obama, Barack -- Influence.
- Obama, Barack -- Political and social views.
- Political culture -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2009-
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 2009-
- United States -- Social conditions -- 21st century.
- United States -- Economic conditions -- 21st century.
- Obama, Barack.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Economic history.
- Influence (Literary, artistic, etc.)
- Political and social views.
- Political culture.
- Politics and government.
- Social conditions.
- United States.