Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
|Named Person:||Alexis, Czarevitch son of Peter I Emperor of Russia; Alexis, Czarevitch son of Peter I Emperor of Russia|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Alexis, Czarevitch son of Peter I Emperor of Russia; Russia. Sovereign (1682-1725 : Peter I); 18th-Century Russian Law Collection (Library of Congress); Yudin Collection (Library of Congress)
|Notes:||An exposition of relations between Peter I and his son Alekseĭ, whom Peter had brought to trial for treason against the state, from Oct. 11, 1715 to Feb. 3, 1718, incl. their letters, Alekseĭ Petrovich's written testimony, Peter's proclamations to the bishops and secular authorities, Alekseĭ's interrogation by the ministers and senate, and the signed "Judgment of the Spiritual Administration." As a result of the investigation, Alekseĭ was executed and Peter was obliged to change the state law of succession. Cf. T.A. Bykova and M.M. Gurevich. Opisanie izdaniĭ grazhdanskoĭ pechati, 1708-i︠a︡nvarʹ 1725 g., no. 305, p. 236-237.
Imprint from colophon.
Signatures: pi₁ A-G⁸ (V6 signed V3). Quires signed in Cyrillic characters (A, B, V, G).
LC copy imperfect: repaired at inner margins with early 19th-century (blue) paper; the missing printed text is inserted in manuscript. Rebound in late 19th century.
|Description:||, 63,  p. ; 30 cm. (8vo)|
|Responsibility:||i po ukazu Ego Velichestva v pechatʹ, dli︠a︡ izvi︠e︡stīi︠a︡ vsenarodnago, sego īi︠u︡ni︠a︡ v 25 denʹ, 1718 vydanoe.|
- Alexis, -- Czarevitch, son of Peter I, Emperor of Russia, -- 1690-1718 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Trials (Treason) -- Russia (Federation) -- Saint Petersburg.
- Inheritance and succession -- Russia.
- Criminal justice, Administration of -- Russia.
- Law -- Russia -- Sources.
- Alexis, -- Czarevitch, son of Peter I, Emperor of Russia, -- 1690-1718
- Criminal justice, Administration of.
- Inheritance and succession.
- Trials (Treason)
- Russia (Federation) -- Saint Petersburg.