Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Social Security.
Obstacles that prevent women and children with HIV-related disabilities from qualifying for social security disability insurance and supplemental security income.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S.G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1992
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Social Security.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 93-0016-P.
|Description:||iv, 167 pages ; 24 cm|
- Disability insurance -- United States.
- Supplemental security income program -- United States.
- HIV infections -- United States.
- Women -- Diseases -- United States.
- AIDS (Disease) in children -- United States.
- AIDS (Disease) in children.
- Disability insurance.
- HIV infections.
- Supplemental security income program.
- Women -- Diseases.
- United States.