Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0140177396 9780140177398 9780812416312 0812416317 0881030376 9780881030372|
|Description:||107 pages ; 19 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Summary: Of Mice and Men
In this book Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. He wrote a story about two men one named George and the other Lennie. These men had a dream of one day to have their own farm and to live off the fat of the land.George was the one in charge of the group he made all the decisions. Lennie liked him so...
- 1 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Cowboys -- California -- Salinas River Valley -- Fiction.
- Men -- California -- Salinas River Valley -- Fiction.
- Salinas River Valley (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Migrant labor -- Fiction.
- Ranch life -- Fiction.
- Mentally handicapped -- Fiction.
- California -- Salinas River Valley.
User lists with this item (52)
- COS Banned Books(60 items)
by milenas updated about a month ago
- Banned Books Week(34 items)
by jamiedcox updated 2016-09-12
- Works by Nobel Prize in Literature Winners 1960-1964(44 items)
by BritGib updated 2016-02-27
- Great Reads(131 items)
by TaftCollegeLibrary updated 2016-01-12
- Books I've Read(259 items)
by WayfaringArchivist updated 2015-10-05