Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Jay; United States. Department of Foreign Affairs.; United States. Continental Congress.
|Notes:||Comparing the scheme and actual convention and recommending that the latter not be ratified by Congress.
Title taken form opening lines of text.
Signed on p. 9: All which is submitted to the wisdom of Congress. John Jay.
The Dept. of Foreign Affairs was located in New York in 1785.
|Description:||1 online resource (9,  pages)|
- Diplomatic and consular service, American -- France.
- Diplomatic and consular service, French -- United States.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 1783-1815.
- Diplomatic and consular service, American.
- Diplomatic and consular service, French.
- International relations.
- United States.