|提及的人：||J Edgar Hoover; J Edgar Hoover|
J Edgar Hoover; United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation.
|注意：||Microfilm copy of originals "which the publisher received ... from the Federal Bureau of Investigation"--Guide.
Contains materials collected by J. Edgar Hoover, and edited by the Federal Bureau of Investigation prior to microfilming.
Accompanying guide has title: Guide to the Scholarly Resources microfilm edition of The official & confidential file of FBI director J. Edgar Hoover.
|描述：||6 microfilm reels ; 35 mm + 1 guide (27 pages ; 28 cm)|
|其他題名：||Guide to the Scholarly Resources microfilm edition of The official & confidential file of FBI director J. Edgar Hoover.
Official and confidential file of FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover
Hoover O & C file
Official & confidential files of FBI director J. Edgar Hoover
Oct. 1, 1941 J. Edgar Hoover established this official & confidential file, as well as a subsequently destroyed personal & confidential file, apart from the central files of the FBI. This file includes 164 folders which fall into various categories, the most important of which are administrative, investigative, prominent persons, and information. The file provides insight into J. Edgar Hoover's administration of the FBI, his personality, and the tenor of the times.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Archives.
- Hoover, J. Edgar -- (John Edgar), -- 1895-1972 -- Archives.
- Political crimes and offenses -- Investigation -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- Sources.
- Hoover, J. Edgar -- (John Edgar), -- 1895-1972
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Political crimes and offenses -- Investigation.
- United States.