Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John F Kennedy; John F Kennedy; John F Kennedy; John F Kennedy|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Warren Commission.; Doubleday and Company, inc.|
|Notes:||Commonly known as the Warren report.
"This edition ... prepared by Doubleday & Company."
Reprint of the ed. first issued by the U.S. Govt. Print. Off. under title: Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy: xxiv, 888 p. (2nd & 3rd groups), and contains additional text material and photographs.
|Description:||xxviii-a, xxiv, 888, xxix-a--xxxii-a pages : illustrations, maps, portraits ; 23 cm|
|Other Titles:||Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy
Warren report on the Assasination of President John F. Kennedy
|Responsibility:||with an analysis and commentary by Louis Nizer and a historical afterword by Bruce Catton.|
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963.
- Homicide -- United States.
- Famous Persons -- United States.
- History, 20th Century -- United States.
- Government -- United States.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963