Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Emma Hawe; Office of Health Economics (London, England)
|Description:||x, 289 p. : ill.|
|Contents:||Contents: Section 1: Population, Mortality and Morbidity * Section 2: UK healthcare expenditure and cost of the NHS * Total healthcare expenditure in the UK * Cost of the NHS * Private health care * Section 3: Hospital services * Section 4: Family health services * General medical services * General pharmaceutical services * General dental services * General ophthalmic services|
|Other Titles:||Office of Health Economics compendium of health statistics 2009
Compendium of health statistics 2009
'This compendium has all the comprehensiveness and authority expected from OHE publications, and the clarity of presentation typical of Radcliffe Publishing. It presents a large range of traditional
- National Health Service (Great Britain)
- Delivery of Health Care -- statistics & numerical data -- Great Britain.
- Demography -- Great Britain -- Statistics.
- Economics, Medical -- statistics & numerical data -- Great Britain.
- Public Health -- statistics & numerical data -- Great Britain.
- Medical care -- Great Britain -- Statistics.
- Public health -- Great Britain -- Statistics.
- Medical care.
- Public health.
- Great Britain.