Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mike Shepherd; American Association of Petroleum Geologists.
|Description:||vi, 350 p. : ill., maps ; 29 cm.|
|Contents:||The production geologist and the reservoir --
The geological scheme --
Flow geology --
Reservoir modeling and geostatistics --
Locating the remaining hydrocarbons --
Well planning --
Depositional environments and their flow characteristics.
|Series Title:||AAPG memoir, 91.|
|Responsibility:||by Mike Shepherd|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
PREVIEW OF OIL FIELD PRODUCTION GEOLOGY
More of a preview than a review as I am the author of the book.
The book is thematic in that throughout it gives advice on how the geologist can help to maximise oil (and gas) recoveries from the fields they are working on. Starting off with an introduction on reservoirs,...
- Was this review helpful to you?
User lists with this item (6)
- Earth and Mineral Sciences Library New Materials(462 items)
- New Geoscience resources at Penn State Libraries(449 items)
- New Energy and Mineral Engineering resources at Penn State Libraries(449 items)
- Geology(119 items)
by josiahalamu updated 2011-09-30
- New Books @ UC Berkeley Earth Sciences and Map Library(498 items)
by ucbeart updated 2011-04-15