Comic books, strips, etc
Steve Duin; Shannon Wheeler; Mike Rosen; Tom Orzechowski
|注意：||Graphic novel format.|
|描述：||1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations ; 25 cm|
|其他题名：||Oil and water|
|责任：||Steve Duin, author ; Shannon Wheeler, artist ; Mike Rosen, editor ; Tom Orzechowski, letterer.|
"Journalist Steve Duin and Eisner Award-winning cartoonist Shannon Wheeler present a powerful graphic novel about their 2010 pilgrimage to the Gulf Coast in the wake of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. They went to measure the impact of one of the worst environmental disasters in U.S. history, and encourage the shrimp boaters, hoteliers, beachcombers and off-shore oil workers now soaking in 184 million gallons of spilled petroleum. They returned with a painful but powerful story of the strategic changes we all need to make in the landscape of environmental protection and personal responsibility."--Page 4 of cover.
- BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion and Oil Spill, 2010 -- Environmental aspects -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion and Oil Spill, 2010 -- Social aspects -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Oil spills -- Environmental aspects -- Mexico, Gulf of -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Oil wells -- Mexico, Gulf of -- Blowouts -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Gulf Coast (La.) -- Comic books, strips, etc.